A Few More Months Till My Dad’s Big Trip!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I love my parents more than anything in the world, and do what I can to travel with them. Last year I took my mom to Bali in Cathay Pacific first class for her "round" birthday, and took my dad to Europe in Lufthansa first class as a pre-birthday trip. I had a blast on both trips. This year it's my dad's "round" birthday, and I want to make it extra special, as I did with my mom's trip last year. The great news is that my dad doesn't know how to use the internet, so I can ask you guys for feedback throughout the planning process without him being filled in. I started planning my dad's birthday trip last December, around 11 months before his birthday. You guys provided some amazing feedback, which I really appreciate. In January I shared an update regarding the trip once everything was finalized and ticketed, which I called the "A380 trip around the world." The itinerary looked as follows: The post A Few More Months Till My Dad’s Big Trip! appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsStick to the A380 flight to Auckland, and then book separate ... by SimonYou said that your dad does not know the itinerary for the ... by PatrickRelated StoriesFirst Impressions of Iceland!Review: TGV Train Brussels To Paris First ClassTrip To Lisbon and Porto — Portugal Is Amazing!

Continue reading...