A Different Kind Of Trip Report: Introduction

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

You guys have been asking for more trip reports, so here we go! The format on this one will be slightly different, and I'm curious to get your feedback. One of my best friends, Matt, just finished up a year-long clerkship where he has been working insane hours. He starts his fancy lawyer job in a few weeks. For a variety of reasons we don't get to travel much together. So about six months ago we planned a round the world trip to celebrate the end of his clerkship and the start of the rest of his life... or something like that. It's rare for me to plan travel more than a few days beforehand, so planning something that far ahead was sort of a rare experience for me (the last trip I planned in advance was the incredible round the world trip I took with my dad for his "round" birthday). This trip involved a combination of new destinations and airlines for Matt, as he's both an airplane and travel geek (and champagne geek, for that matter). The post A Different Kind Of Trip Report: Introduction appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...