A collection of oneworld transatlantic routes

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, Mar 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Similar to last week’s post, here’s a collection of transatlantic routes offered by members of the oneworld alliance. Compared to the map from Star Alliance the network looks a bit light, but there are still a lot of options out there; nearly 100 by my initial count (and I’m sure I missed a few which y’all will remind me of, pushing the number up). And the oneworld collection is quite dispersed on the Americas side of the map, covering a lot of the Caribbean in addition to the USA, Canada and Mexico. Here’s the full collection:
    For the two smaller TATL carriers in oneworld, Air Berlin and Finnair, the maps are particularly light in coverage, though Air Berlin does have a number of leisure/islands destinations with limited frequencies:
    Iberia has a number of destinations, split between the USA and other countries:
    American Airlines has a 20 TATL routes from what I can see (I’ve excluded BOS-LHR as that is ending soon from what I recall):
    And then there is British Airways, with 35 destinations covered by three London airports:
    Oneworld has more coverage in the Americas than Star Alliance from a destination count; there are at least these 44 that I can find:
    • ANU
    • ATL
    • BDA
    • BGI
    • BOS
    • BWI
    • CUN
    • CUR
    • DEN
    • DFW
    • EWR
    • GUA
    • HAV
    • IAD
    • IAH
    • JFK
    • KIN
    • LAS
    • LAX
    • MCO
    • MEX
    • MIA
    • NAS
    • ORD
    • PHL
    • PHX
    • POP
    • PTY
    • PUJ
    • RDU
    • RSW
    • SAN
    • SDQ
    • SEA
    • SFO
    • SJO
    • SJU
    • TPA
    • UVF
    • VRA
    • YUL
    • YVR
    • YYC
    • YYZ
    On the European side there are these 16 destinations, far fewer than what Star Alliance offers:
    • BCN
    • CDG
    • DUB
    • DUS
    • FCO
    • FRA
    • HEL
    • LCY
    • LGW
    • LHR
    • MAD
    • MAN
    • MUC
    • MXP
    • TXL
    • ZRH
    The table of all the oneworld North Atlantic routes can be found here.

Continue reading...