A Call for Morocco-mendations

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Dear Friends. I’m about to embark upon my first trip to Africa. Tomorrow, I’ll leave Los Angeles and find myself in Morocco by the end of the weekend. This is one of the first times I’ve gone to a destination where I have no idea what to expect. That’s why I’m calling on you, the Fly&Dine community, to help me out. Have you been to Morocco? If so, tell me about your experience. I want to hear simple tips and tricks to not make myself look like an American Idiot. I want to know about customs I should observe so as not to offend my hosts. I want to know foodie secrets about dishes I can’t leave without trying. In sum: tell me everything. In return, I promise to post photos and details of my journey so you can experience this wonderful trip alongside me. As an added bonus, I’m flying Royal Air Maroc, an airline I also know nothing about. Should be quite the journey! Photo: Some rights reserved by Grand Parc – Bordeaux, France The post A Call for Morocco-mendations appeared first on Fly & Dine.

Continue reading...