A Big Thank You!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

It is hard to believe another Thanksgiving is here! It truly is my favorite holiday of all and always has been. I love the time with family, I love the traditions involved, I used to love the way that retailers were always closed (guess that is gone forever!) – it is just a wonderful day! For years, it would start with running a favorite 10K Thanksgiving race and I almost always ran it with my younger brother. We were a consistent second place team in the brother-brother rankings and always enjoyed each other’s company. After that, our Thanksgiving day would unfold like many other Americans. This year (as has been the case for the last three Thanksgivings), we are out of the US. It is almost like the country of Greece knew how much I like things closed down since they had a 24 hour government strike in place today – limited public transportation, no air traffic control systems, etc. So, thanks (I guess) to Greece for making me feel... The post A Big Thank You! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...