A 75,000 Point Offer w/ Amex Business Gold, AA Mile Offers, A Possible New Manufactured...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this week’s Sunday Summary as we look at the posts from the week. I cannot believe we are in the 2nd half of 2015 – unbelievable! Here in Greece, this week has been full of turmoil and we are now entering a week that is filled with uncertainties, to be sure. If you have upcoming travel to Greece, feel free to contact me to get the American perspective of travel here and maybe some tips how to still enjoy yourself while being safe. Pick Up Almost 3,000 UR Points And $10 Using This Staples Deal And Ink Card Deal Expired – This was a nice fast and easy way to grab points at a bit of a profit. Make sure you follow the blog to get deals like this. Finding Money In Greece – Tips For Travelers Greece has had a very difficult week. It has even been difficult for Americans as we also searched for ATMs that had cash. It took me 10 ATMs to find cash.... The post A 75,000 Point Offer w/ Amex Business Gold, AA Mile Offers, A Possible New Manufactured Spending Method, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...