A 50,000 Point Hyatt Credit Card Offer? Yes, Please!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    James at The Forward Cabin wrote about his experience when activating his new Hyatt card and how the rep had mentioned the offer with his card was 50,000 points after $2,000 in spending. He had signed up under the best public offer of 2 free nights and a $50 statement credit (with the annual fee waived) and made sure that was what he would receive. 50,000 Point Hyatt Credit Card Offer? This is actually the second time I have heard about such a Hyatt offer. Recently, someone told me that they had received a targeted offer in their mail for a Hyatt card with a 50,000 point offer. This has been something that I had talked about over a year ago as a potential offer and actually would not mind seeing. While there are many people that get this amazing card for its strong offer of 2 free nights with plans to use them at one of the few category 7 hotels (which require 30,000 points per night), a Hyatt card... The post A 50,000 Point Hyatt Credit Card Offer? Yes, Please! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...