9 United Mileage Club Card code for first year membership free

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by duc1986d, May 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. duc1986d

duc1986d Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am having 9 United club card codes right now which can give you free United lounge access for a year. Please comment in http://ucanflyfree2.com/ to show your interest. If more than 9 people comment then I will randomly select 9 respondents by 10 PM (05/22/2012). These codes can be redeemed at www.ClubCardRSVP.com
    ************************************************************************************************************************
    United Mileage Club Card: Cardholders and a travel companion receive membership to the United Club, and access to the airline’s 50+ lounges, as well as affiliated Star Alliance member lounges around the world. The link has the annual membership of $395 however you can get it for free either as United elite member or with a promotional code. The code can be obtained easily at any United club. Cost = Free first year.
    Travel
    • A full year free of United Club membership ($475 value) with access to more than 50 United Club and Star Alliance Affiliated Lounges
    • First and Second checked bags free (up to 2 people ), purchase of tickets with Card is required
    • No Foreign transaction fees
    Rewards
    • Earn 1.5 award miles per dollar spent. 2 miles per dollar on United tickets
    • No close-in booking fees on award tickets
    • Your miles don’t expire when you have the card
    Lifestyle
    • Inside Access from Chase gives you access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences and events
    • MileagePlus Club Card Concierge Services

[​IMG]

iolaire likes this.
  2. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are any miles awarded?

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is soooo devaluing my non-existing club membership. :D

4. duc1986d

duc1986d Silver Member

Status Points:
    No miles awarded pretty sure
    But instead a lot of benefit for the first year free

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am still wondering if it's worth it for me. The primary benefit, domestic club access is worth maybe $10/visit per person for me. If I had to guesstimate, I'd probably get $150-$200 out of that in the free year. If I were to apply and get, say, the Hyatt Visa card instead, I'd get two nights in a suite out of it. Clearly worth a bit more (even though I don't particularly care about suites and certainly don't value them at list price). Ah, well, still a few days to this about it before I have to offer up my code here.

TAHKUCT and iolaire like this.
  6. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    You have nothing to loose.

7. smc43

smc43 New Member

Status Points:
    can i get a code please?

8. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Man I just wish I could get my stupid Mileage plus membership card this year...forget free lounge access credit cards!

9. ch.pseudo

ch.pseudo Active Member

Status Points:
    I'd be glad to get the code, but don't know if it works because I live abroad ??????

10. Valentine

Valentine Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like this is a US credit card. It'll be quite silly for people not resident in the US to request for a code, since they'll have difficulty getting past the credit check.

11. dildooba44

dildooba44 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would love a code. I just contacted Chase and they wouldn't confirm that I would get it if I just applied (without the code). I had heard of people secure messaging Chase and Chase confirming they would match the offer (first year free).

12. duc1986d

duc1986d Silver Member

Status Points: