9 Tips For Maximizing Your Denali Road Lottery Experience

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This is the conclusion of my three part series on the Denali National Park Road Lottery. In case you missed it, I suggest reading the previous two installments where I describe Road Lottery, and then discuss the strategy we used to improve our odds of winning a permit. -- Visit Denali National Park Like A Local During Road Lottery -- Gaming The Denali National Park Road Lottery In this post, I'll give 9 tips to help you get the most out of your Road Lottery experience, though they may be somewhat applicable to a visit during other parts of the year as well. Bring your friends and family! Your success at spotting wildlife is directly correlated to the number of eyes you have scanning the horizon. Remember, you won't have the other 50 people on the park shuttle bus to help you out. (Though you can also just pull over when you see a bunch of cars parked along the side of the road.) The post 9 Tips For Maximizing Your Denali Road Lottery Experience appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...