$79++ Sheraton Columbia Downtown incl $30 F&B (no Starpoints)

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by SC Flier, Apr 8, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    Since this will be redeemed as a certificate, I would think that this will not be an eligible stay for earning Starpoints or SPG elite credit. Still, it's an excellent deal for this boutique hotel!

Limit 1 per order. 15 sold already. Only 15 remaining.

I've seen this offer come up a number of times on this website, so it will likely come up again. This is the lowest price that I've seen it at, though.

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/directory/deals

This deal is good for one night's stay at the Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel and $30 to the Vault Martini Bar that is good for both food and drink!

From the moment you enter our brand new lobby you will feel welcomed by a sense of rich history and modern amenities unmatched by any other Columbia, South Carolina hotel. In our newly refreshed guest rooms, savor the crisp sheets and plush duvet of our all-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. During your stay, connect with friends and family at the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft in our lobby, and eliminate stress in our new fitness center, Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance. We look forward to unveiling a brand new, state-of-the-art conference and meeting facility of 8,000 square feet of space for your next wedding, business meeting, or convention.​
    Restrictions
    Call 803.476.0279 for reservation. Based on availability. No Cash for unused portion. Vault cert valid for food and alcohol. Not valid with any other promotion. Tax and gratuity not included. One cert per table. All sales are final. Present cert at check-in and at the Vault to redeem. Offer expires 06/15/11. Black out dates 5/6/11 and 5/7/11​