787-9

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by sfo1, May 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have flown the 787 up in front, never in economy, but will be doing this on an up and coming flight. Have chosen 16 C bulkhead. Seat guru has it tagged green and yellow, that there is no under seat storage, I have no problem with that. Any reason other than that not to sit there? Any better E+ seat?

8MiHi and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    No IFE during take-off/landing. But I prefer the bulkhead with fixed arm rests and no one reclining into me.

Dublin_rfk, 8MiHi, Sammich and 3 others like this.
  3. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yep, that's my feeling about bulkhead's best seat in the house on most aircraft, especialy the aisle on the A319 and 320, with that cut out that is there, makes it just that much nicer, and since I book my flights 8 or 9 months out, I always have my pick of the "litter."

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    8MiHi likes this.
  4. antuning

antuning Member

Status Points:
    Totally agree. Just hate it when their seat back seems to recline all the way back to my forehead :)
    Only issue with Bulkhead if you are as tall as I am is you can barely stretch your legs because you have no space under the front seat to stretch to (Big enough issue for me Never to pick a bulkhead)! However this should not be so much of an issue on E+

sfo1 likes this.
  5. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am 5"8' so bulkhead fits me just fine.