757 seating question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Dozer, Mar 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Dozer

Dozer Silver Member

Status Points:
    In a narrow body 757 (or similar jet), what would you guys recommend for a party of four traveling together? Would you guys recommend the side by side in the same row? Or behind each other?

Thanks for the advice.

WilliamQ likes this.
  2. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I prefer side by side. When I travel with my wife and two kids, I take an aisle seat and my wife will take the other adjacent aisle seat and the two children takes the middle and window seats with her. (1-3 seating). This way I can watch over them and also quickly get to them.

3. legalalien
    Original Member

legalalien Gold Member

Status Points:
    We do that as well, but I guess the answer depends on OP's group. If it's 2+2 (e.g., two couples traveling together) instead of parents with kids, then behind each other might work better.

WilliamQ and Dozer like this.
  4. Dozer

Dozer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yup, it would be two couples. Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking behind each other also.

WilliamQ likes this.
  5. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    FWIW, when I went with my mother, my brother, and his gf to Hawaii we flew AS and sat in A&B plus D&E in the same row. It was actually nice and handy for passing the movie player or my iPad and snacks back and forth to each other. Nom nom nom.

WilliamQ likes this.
  6. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yup. Its been too long since I have travelled socially. Its either work or family and I totally forgot about the real world. :p

legalalien likes this.