75,000 Point Offer Is Back For Amex Business Gold And Business Platinum [Must Call]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 3, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This has been a bit of an unusual offer. I first noticed it back in March but it required that you login to access your account and apply. Well, logging in only told you that their systems were down and you had to call in. I figured it was some problem with the system and just pushed it off. 75,000 Point Offer Is Back Well, it was to have expired June 30, but now the offer has a new expiration date of September 29, 2015. That is great as it gives you enough time to keep it on your radar for your next credit card application cycle so that you do not have to apply right now. The link still required you to sign-in and then gives you a systems busy message with a phone number. So, I would just give them a call and apply over the phone. It is inconvenient but at least you may be able to handle any issues with your application right then instead of waiting. This offer... The post 75,000 Point Offer Is Back For Amex Business Gold And Business Platinum [Must Call] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...