6 Tips on How Not to Lose Your Personal Belongings While Traveling

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The last time I lost something was a white twist tie for a cable I use to power a personal audio device — and that was years ago. While certainly not earth-shattering in the grand scheme of things, it was mildly irritating to me regardless. Still — other than that and a few other things so minor that they are not only not worth mentioning but I do not even remember what they were — I have not lost anything of any significant value while traveling since I was a teenager. Even then, the object which I lost had more sentimental value than monetary value. Am I so good that I should proudly brag about it? No. As I first posted in this article on Monday, July 9, 2012 and have modified for this updated article, I simply follow a few rules of advice on how to minimize — or even eliminate — the chance of losing something valuable when traveling to which I adhere when I travel; and I impart these 6 tips on how not to lose your personal belongings while traveling to you... The post 6 Tips on How Not to Lose Your Personal Belongings While Traveling appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...