500 Bonus IHG Points For Adding Credit Card To Your Profile

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I just received an email from IHG Rewards Club offering 500 bonus points if I link my IHG credit card to my profile by October 31, 2015: "Reserve rooms in an instant—and securely. Add your IHG® Rewards Club Credit Card to your traveler profile to speed up booking. You’ll be able to make reservations with fewer clicks & never search for your card again. You’ll be rewarded with 500 bonus points when you add your card by October 31, 2015. Go ahead and make life simpler. You’ll wonder why you didn’t do this sooner." Based on the terms & conditions, it doesn't seem to me like the promotion is targeted, so as long as you have the card you should be eligible for the bonus. It also seems like you get the bonus if you already have the IHG credit card as your preferred method of payment on your profile. Bonus points should post within 6-8 weeks. The post 500 Bonus IHG Points For Adding Credit Card To Your Profile appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...