500 AA Miles For Loyalty Program Survey on Facebook

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, Dec 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    LINK.

Requires you to "Like" the AA page and the AAdvantage program page. Asks some basic questions about your loyalty to AA, status level, favorite program benefits, etc. Then asks you about your favorite non-AA airline program and other types of loyalty programs. You need to provide an email to AA and agree to receive advertisements to get the 500 miles.

And yes, this is through Facebook. No alternative access that I can see yet. ;)

santafefran, JALPak, malikguy and 3 others like this.
  2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting.
    Though it does require you to accept their app, it's easy enough to limit who sees your use of the app only to yourself. it's also easy to us a secondary email address so you don't get overwhelmed with spam.
    also, you get entered in a sweepstakes contest with a possibility of winning more miles:

4. PRIZE DETAILS AND RELATED TERMS:
    (a) Upon submitting information into the Promotion, each entrant will receive 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles;
    (b) Entrants will be entered for a chance to win one of four (4) possible prizes in a random Sweepstakes drawings from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor.
    (c) Total approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of all Prizes is up to $2,500. For any entrant who wins one (1) of the four (4) possible Sweepstakes drawings, their individual ARV will be the ARV of the specific Sweepstakes won, as follows:
     Three (3) Second Place prizes of 25,000 AAdvantage® Mile Sweepstakes (total ARV of $1500)
     One (1) Grand Prize of 50,000 AAdvantage® Mile Sweepstakes (total ARV of $1,000)

malikguy, marcwint55 and BWIflyer like this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks for the info. all five of us just answered the questions for 500 miles each.

miles and smiles likes this.
  4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    With one or five FB accounts? I went through the survey with my one secondary FB account for two AA accounts.

marcwint55 and miles and smiles like this.
  5. nsx
    Original Member

nsx Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm getting an Invalid AAdvantage number error message, but it's the right number. I've had this number (one letter followed by 6 numbers) since the mid-1980's. It's the same number that shows when I log in at aa.com. What gives?

6. Roaddoggin

Roaddoggin Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does the receipt of this bonus reset mileage expiration dates?

7. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    It should, just about any mileage activity in your account will do the trick.

8. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Saw this on FB. Thanks for the reminder. =)

9. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    did it all with one facebook account

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  10. Tenmoc
    Original Member

Tenmoc Gold Member

Status Points:
    did you ensure the letter is upper case? that sometimes causes these things to hang.

11. nsx
    Original Member

nsx Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes. That wasn't it. The web site accepted the alternate letter that the CSR told me about. We'll see if any miles post.