50,000 miles/50 status credits - credit card signup for Virgin Australia

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by wombat18, Nov 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. wombat18
    Original Member

wombat18 Silver Member

Dear wombat18,

As a valued Velocity Silver member, Virgin Money would like to exclusively offer you 50,000 bonus Velocity Points* and 50 Status Credits* when you take out a Virgin Flyer or Virgin High Flyer Credit Card by 31 December 2011 and spend $7,500 over 3 months*.

Benefits of the Virgin Flyer Credit Cards include:

[​IMG] Earn Velocity Points on every day spend and accelerate your Points faster.

[​IMG] Purchase a Virgin Australia domestic seat and receive a complimentary seat# on the same flight up to four times every year. You will just need to cover the credit card fees. Flights subject to availability, conditions apply.

Click here to view the full list of benefits of the Virgin Flyer Credit Cards.

Apply now, offer ends 31 December 2011.

Yours sincerely,

Phil Gunter
    General Manager, Velocity Frequent Flyer
    misterbwong likes this.
  2. brinkers
    Original Member

brinkers Gold Member

There are a few variations of this promotion. Depending on your status, the following status credits are on offer:

Silver: 50 SC
    Gold: 100SC
    Platinum: 200SC
  3. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Yeah i got the Platinum offer. Trying to work out if i can apply for a credit card even though i'm not in Australia anymore hmmmmm as that's a decent signup bonus.