1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    Interesting tips, however I truly enjoy the hotel room feel, so other than all the advertising junk sitting around, I wouldn't change a thing. At night however, I do my best to cover all the lighting seepage from halls, outdoors etc.

Wurm and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    We love the feel of hotels and enjoy even the logos // brochures and branding of goods! All comes down to the individual and how we feel about being in hotels, in the end it is all about feelings!:)

Wurm likes this.
  4. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    So very true. I do wonder if people who travel a significant number of nights tend to enjoy hotel rooms or have gotten used to them and if the infrequent traveler is the one who needs to feel "at home" so these tips would apply to them? Just curious...

uggboy likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    We would not travel when we wanted to stay in our home! I am always surprised that some people who travel want to change everything about their experiences in hotels, because as we feel, that the hotel experience should be unique to every hotel // chain // location. Many expectations are attached to hotels and why people travel, let's only hope that people enjoy hotels and when they want to be at home, they should stay at home and when on travel, simply want to have a great hotel experience.

One of my wishes is that people who stay often to very often in hotels do not loose that feeling of exploring hotels and shall be happy to do just that!:)

6. Wurm
    Original Member

Wurm Silver Member

Status Points:
    The first things I do to make my hotel room feel like home is to securely lock all of the locks on the entrance door (and if there is a connecting door to the next room, I check it as well.

Being unmarried and having no kids, the only pictures I travel with are those of A. Jackson, B. Franklin and G. Washington. :D

uggboy and FetePerfection like this.