5 Things That Mid-Range Hotels Have That Many High-End Hotels Do Not

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I like staying in high-end hotels just as much as the next traveler. I have been fortunate (thanks to points) to have stayed at quite a few high-end hotels and always really enjoy my stays there. But, there are many times that I stay at mid-range hotels as well. There are many reasons for that – savings of points/cash, availability, location – and many times my stays there are very pleasant as well. In fact, there are 4 things that mid-range hotels have that many high-end hotels do not have that make them even more convenient for me at times. 5 Things That Mid-Range Hotels Have That Many High-End Hotels Do Not Have I understand that the reason that high-end hotels do not have these items in the rooms is largely because their typical customer does not want to have these things because the hotel provides services that are more convenient. However, I (and others) do not typically use those services because of cost so it is nice to know that... The post 5 Things That Mid-Range Hotels Have That Many High-End Hotels Do Not appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...