5 Credit Cards That Can Help You Fly For Nearly Free

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm often asked how I earn the miles for my trips, given that I spend so much of my time in the air. Like most savvy mileage nuts, I earn through a combination of credit card bonuses, flying, strategically purchasing miles, and taking advantage of every promotion out there. I earn well over a million miles a year, which I don’t think is really unattainable for most. I probably fly about 200,000 miles per year on American, and as an Executive Platinum member I get a 100% bonus on miles, so that’s 400,000 miles right there. Living in hotels has also given me the opportunity to rack up points on hotel spend, which has made that practice more sustainable. I pick up 2-3 cards every three months or so, so I’m constantly on the look out for the best sign-up bonuses. I earn upwards of 500,000 points each year from credit card sign-ups alone, so taking advantage of the best offers is key for me. The post 5 Credit Cards That Can Help You Fly For Nearly Free appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...