4000 miles for netflix subscription for one month

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by oneeyejack, Jan 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. oneeyejack

oneeyejack Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just got an email saying that you could earn 4000 miles by subscribing to netflix for a month AND using your United MP Visa.

-----------------------

Sit back, relax and earn award miles.

Earning up to 4,000 award miles while watching unlimited TV episodes and movies from Netflix is the best thing since popcorn.

Watch what you want, when you want for only $7.99 a month*. Get all the best entertainment on your TV or computer instantly from any device that streams from Netflix.

Watch the miles add up.
    [​IMG]
    Earn 2,000 award miles when you become a paying member of Netflix. Earn an additional 2,000 award miles when you pay with your MileagePlus Credit Card. That's a total of 4,000 award miles.

united.com | Unsubscribe | Change email address | Update email preferences | Privacy policy

*Pricing may vary according to plan selected.

See full terms and conditions (MPM042)

MileagePlus terms and conditions

if you click on the terms and condition link it states this:

Offer Terms and Conditions:
    Offer is valid to new Netflix members only. Each MileagePlus number is eligible for only one MileagePlus mileage award. Current and previous Netflix members and their households are ineligible. Cannot be combined with any other offer, including a free trial. Purchase or redemption of Netflix gift subscription is not eligible to earn miles. MileagePlus miles will be awarded for a new paid Netflix membership linked directly from this page. Valid payment method and a MileagePlus number required. Please allow 8-10 weeks for mileage to post to your MileagePlus account. A Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Click the "Your Account" link at the top of any page on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refunds or credits for partial monthly subscription periods. Additional charges apply for DVD and Blu-ray access. Members may watch instantly only within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and a broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly on your TV. Xbox LIVE Gold membership is required to watch instantly via the Xbox 360. Members may watch instantly on one device at a time. See www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse for complete terms and conditions of the Netflix service. (c) 2012 Netflix Inc.

Golfingboy, sobore and tondoleo like this.
  2. xopping

xopping Silver Member

Status Points:
    good offer:)

3. bmg42000
    Original Member

bmg42000 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I may just go and do it for the miles. Its a good rate. I hope the miles do not get lost in the merger.

4. Golfingboy
    Original Member

Golfingboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wish there was a way for this 6 year loyal Netflix subscriber to earn those miles :mad:

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  5. genemk2

genemk2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Set up new account with another email address?

6. TheTravelAbstract

TheTravelAbstract Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's what I did. You can do that several times over. You still pay the same amount but you need to make sure you cancel the other subscriptions.

Just realized you need to use CC. I guess we have to see if they track your account by your CC account and allow you to get multiple bonus offers.

I think this is the best offer so far. I got in on 3k miles with AA. 4k MileagePlus is great.

7. bmg42000
    Original Member

bmg42000 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I signed up for the 4K offer.

8. Golfingboy
    Original Member

Golfingboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I will look into that, thanks!

9. dsldog400

dsldog400 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Everytime I check this out, the link, even with my UA MP number, takes me to the "1 month free trial". T&C specificly do not allow the miles in conjunction with any other offer, including free trials.

How is this working ?