4 weeks in Europe 3 Hilton stays: Madrid Airport, Roissy Airport, Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Courcoison, May 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Courcoison
    Original Member

Courcoison Silver Member

I first stayed at the Hilton Madrid Airport on March 22nd. As a gold member I was given a large corner room and I certainly would recommend this location. The room was clean, the club was very nice and the restaurant downstairs both for breakfast and dinner was very good. Great front desk agents.
    When at the Madrid Airport one should really look at this location.
    On Sunday 15th of April, I stayed at the Hilton Roissy. There again, very large and clean room, adequate cub amenities and great breakfast. I liked it as much if not better than the Sheraton Roissy. The front desk agents left a little bit to be desired and looked overwhelmed at check in and check out.
    As a side note one can get a lift (if you talk to the manager) to any terminal even though the web site and the front desk agents say "no".
    Finally I stayed at the brand new Hilton at the Frankfurt airport next to the Hilton Garden Inn on Monday 16th of April. The club although very large did not offer anything real special (in par with the Sheraton next door, a little further away in the terminal). The room was very small and although it was clean because the hotel is new this was the most disappointing Hilton accomodation of the trip.
    uggboy, jparker and rwoman like this.