Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by mot, Feb 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mot

mot

best room numbers to reserve with danube view[​IMG] thanks

2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    mot, let me send your question over to the other members in the Luxury Hotels forum. I'm sure there are a few of them who have seen the Danube from this hotel. Thanks.

3. DavidO
    Original Member

DavidO Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't know room numbers, but there are three categories of Danube view rooms at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace - Danube Superior, Danube Deluxe (which I stayed in), and Danube Premier.

Some Deluxe rooms (355-398 sq. ft) are marginally larger than Superior rooms (355 - 377 sq ft); the Premier Rooms are significantly larger (452-645 sq ft).

I was very happy with the view from my Deluxe room. Some come with balconies.

4. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good Call DavidO.

The Danube deluxe rooms are very good. The Danube Premier rooms are excellent and usually worth the extra euros due to the significant increase in space.

If the OP wants a suite, a Danube view suite here is extremely nice- however usually quite pricey.

In terms of luxury in Budapest- this is the very best choice there is- also for view.

5. Emos-closet
    Original Member

Emos-closet Silver Member

Status Points:
    Stayed here 5 years ago. Amazing hotel! A view of the Danube is extra special!