4,500 FREE CLUB CARLSON POINTS

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by slotownmomma, Mar 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    Came upon this offer today on frequentflyerbonuses.com This is a targeted email offer to E-reward members. Not sure if it will work for all. To be safe, register for E-rewards if you aren't already a member. Then just join Club Carlson through the link below. Club Carlson offered a similar offer back in November of 2011 to join TGI Fridays and them for 4,500 points. Not sure if it will work for all but worth a try. YMMV
    LINK
    PROMOTIONAL CODE: ERWD2012

Terms & Conditions:
    e-Rewards members must enroll in Club Carlson using the link provided via email by e-Rewards by May 31, 2012 (“Promotional Period”). This offer is limited to a maximum of 4,500 bonus Gold Points per person. Offer only valid for new Club Carlson members without an existing account. Promotional bonus Gold Points will be posted to the member’s Club Carlson account within 6-8 weeks of enrollment date. The name on the e-Rewards program account and Club Carlson account must be the same. Offer is valid only to the enrolled recipient, is non-transferable, may not be sold, and is subject to change or termination without notice. By enrolling in Club Carlson and participating in this offer, you agree to the Club Carlson program terms and conditions.

P.S.
    I already have a Club Carlson account but it allowed me to join again and gave me a new number. Will see if points post. Will update!

traveler, dc3, cvarming and 3 others like this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks!

flyingdawg likes this.
  3. ilovskins12

ilovskins12 Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing this, however is there any transfer ability between accounts? If not, how do u plan on taking advantage of this amount in a second account for yourself? I don't think 4500 points by itself will earn anything

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    Club Carlson will let you transfer points between any two accounts. You can even transfer to complete strangers if you wish. And I recommend that you transfer between accounts with different names. If you transfer between two accounts with the same name they will merge the accounts.

5. dc3
    Original Member

dc3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I enrolled my wife and son. Hope it works.

6. akcae
    Original Member

akcae Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is there a way to do the transfer online?

rwoman likes this.
  7. needtoescape

needtoescape Silver Member

Status Points:
    No, unless it has changed very recently, point transfers need to be done by phone.

rwoman likes this.
  8. Raffles
    Original Member

Raffles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Transfers can be done by email through their site, have done a few.

And, to clarify, 4500 points is enough for 500 miles in most major programmes. Only need to do a merger if you want a bottom category free night which is 9000 points. For a dump.

LizzyDragon84 and akcae like this.
  9. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have previously and with success contacted them by using the online email form.

akcae likes this.
  10. anomadtoo

anomadtoo Silver Member

Status Points:
    ok, it says you already have to be an e-rewards member then use that CC link (provided above). So how do I become an e-rewards member (for the wife) as its invitation only? Thank you!