35% off BMI flights

Discussion in 'bmi | Diamond Club' started by cfischer, Mar 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. cfischer
    Original Member

cfischer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got an Email today which offered 25-35% off BMI flights ... too bad I cannot use any of this :(

Dear Cfischer
    Treat yourself and register now for an exclusive bmi flight discount this Spring.
    No plans for the upcoming Spring bank holidays in April and May? Why not take advantage of these exclusive Diamond Club member discounts and take a short leisure break with family or friends. Simply choose the level of discount you'd like to take advantage of below and click on the link to register by 30 March 2011. We'll then send you your unique bmi flight discount code via email by 1 April 2011.
    Thanks Diamond Club, I'd like to register for the following bmi flight discount code:
    35% off any bmi flight when you book between 1 to 15 April 2011 for travel between 8 April and 3 May 2011.
    25% off any bmi flight when you book between 1 to 29 April 2011 for travel between 8 April and 31 May 2011.
    Need some inspiration? Take a look at our great destinations below for more details.
    Plus, you'll earn double destinations miles on all flights to our new destinations: Basel, Bergen, Stavanger, Marrakech and Casablanca until 31 May 2011.
    Hurry - don't miss out, register for your unique bmi flight discount code today. Registration for this offer ends this Wednesday 30 March 2011.

Regards

[​IMG]
    Keeley Downing
    Diamond Club Manager

2. This is a bit like the routine LH discounts - it doesn't include taxes and charges, just base fares - so, I'll wager that you'd have found it hard to save more than £5-10.

3. cfischer
    Original Member

cfischer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Damn surcharges ;)