35% Bonus On Purchased Alaska Miles: Last Chance

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In early November I wrote about Alaska's Mileage Plan offering up to a 35% bonus on purchased miles. I figured I'd post a reminder about this promo, since it ends on Saturday, December 20, 2014. So this is the last week you can take advantage of the promotion. If you max out the promotion you can purchase Mileage Plan miles for ~2.19 cents each. I know that doesn't sound all that low, but there are a few things that make Alaska Mileage Plan and their promotions especially lucrative: -- There's no limit to the number of Mileage Plan miles you can buy per promotion, so this is one of the few promotions where you can really generate as many miles as you'd like -- There are some amazing uses of Alaska Mileage Plan miles, especially for travel on Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Fiji Airways, LAN, etc. -- Alaska Mileage Plan allows a stopover on a one way award, which makes them one of the few programs where that's possible The post 35% Bonus On Purchased Alaska Miles: Last Chance appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...