3 stays at Best Western - earn a $50 USD Travel Card - 4/17-6/5/11

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by Kohoutek, Apr 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Kohoutek
    Original Member

Kohoutek Silver Member

Status Points:
    Note: There are variations of the JUMP11 promo, including offers for Aeroplan or American miles, instead of points.

sobore, Exiled in Express and Tiki like this.
  2. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    Interesting offer for the Mastercard bonus too. I am planning on applying for this in a couple weeks.

Kohoutek likes this.
  3. Exiled in Express
    Original Member

Exiled in Express Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had 2 stays booked, this sealed the deal for the third. You are welcome Seattle Executel. ;)
    And thank you, Kohoutek.:)

Kohoutek likes this.
  4. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Best Western Rewards starts a new promotion April 17 called Jump Start to Summer. There are three offers. The main offer is for a $50 gift card, but the better offers are for bonus miles in American AAdvantage or Air Canada Aeroplan. The $50 gift card is limited to one card after three stays. The miles bonus offer earns 3,000 miles after 3 stays and 1,250 miles for every additional stay during the promotion period from April 17 - June 5, 2011.

New members who enroll in Best Western Rewards and register for Jump Start to Summer promotion for earning either AAdvantage miles or Aeroplan miles earn 250 miles just for joining Best Western Rewards and registering for the promotion.

Promotion Registration links:

Best Western American Airlines AAdvantage Jump Start to Summer Bonus Miles registration link or
    Best Western Air Canada Aeroplan Miles Jump Start to Summer Bonus Miles registration link

Here is my Loyalty Traveler analysis of the Best Western promotions.