3,000 Points every 3 nights until 30 April 2011

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by ag51, Feb 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ag51
    Original Member

ag51 Silver Member

Status Points:
    While we're waiting for the wikis to be available, and in the absence of a "promotions" sticky, I'll post details of another offer that most people here may have already seen.

Between 1 February and 30 April 2011, you can earn 3,000 extra points for every 3 qualifying nights, up to a maximum of 30,000 points. All IHG brand hotels qualify, the nights do not need to be part of the same stay or at the same hotel, and this works on top of any other bonus point offers you may register for. There are a number of promotion codes for this offer, but the one linked from the offers page on priorityclub.com takes you here to register:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc...=IMMerch-_-PC_US_en-_-BrandOffersPage_MB12011

If you are registered for miles instead of points, you will get 1,000 miles per 3 nights up to 10,000 miles.

ifly153 likes this.
  2. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the reminder! I'm looking forward to clocking up some points with this [​IMG]

3. ifly153
    Original Member

ifly153 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Registered, thanks!

4. In the absence of a decent Hyatt/SPG promo, this will have to suffice.

5. DaveS&V
    Original Member

DaveS&V Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks very useful as I have a few HI stays coming up