25K points for $3,500 in folio charges 4/1-6/30 Targeted?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by bearcat74, Mar 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. bearcat74

bearcat74 Silver Member

Got this email from HHonors today:

"Thank you for being a Hilton HHonors™ member. In the past year you've earned Gold status again, which means you'll enjoy space-available room upgrades and earn a 25% bonus on Base Points on all your stays in 2012 at any of our 3,800 hotels and resorts in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Earn 25,000 Bonus Points when you spend a combined $3,500 USD in eligible folio charges during your stays between April 1 and June 30, 2012."

Interestingly earned gold after just 4 stays with the Visa Signature promo, but did have quite a few stays with them late in the year (but not enough that I would have made gold the regular way). There was no registration link.

Anyone else get this? Pretty sure I won't meet this unless some additional significant business travel comes up.
    Toula and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Interesting "targeted" e-mail. Have not heard from such an "bonus" offer coupled with "US$3500" before. Thanks for sharing!
    Toula likes this.

DTWBOB Silver Member

I got one too -- but at $100 per night, it's going to take a month of stays to get the bonus... even at $200 per night it's a lot nights to get anything. I doubt many people will get anything from this one.

Certainly not as impressive as some of the other things they do, such as the current 7,000 points for a weekend stay -- of course by Monday that one could be gone because the following Sunday is April fool's day !

Toula and uggboy like this.