25% OFF AA CODE EXPIRES TODAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by traveler, Mar 25, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    PLEASE POST IF YOU USE THIS SO OTHERS DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME-LET US KNOW IF IT WORKED
    You can save 25% on your next qualifying American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection® flight when you purchase travel through AA.com. To earn as many American Airlines AAdvantage® miles as you can, remember to use your Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card.

This limited 25th Anniversary offer ends soon, so book and purchase your travel by March 25, 2012. Travel must be completed by June 15, 2012.*

To activate your discount, click below and enter the 25% Promotion Code: YJGT7NL34UF7

https://www.aa.com/reservation/rese...irectURL&anchorEvent=false&title=reservations

2. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just looking at some fares now and it’s working once you get to the return flight page.

3. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did you use the code? I'm pretty sure it is a one time use code.

druiddation likes this.
  4. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Haven’t booked anything yet, but is showing up in the itinerary planning stages. Again, only starts being shown when you get the return flights page. Also, there are some blackout dates, but they’re few and last only a few days.

5. From NYC
    Original Member

From NYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    I didn’t book the flights and let some time pass. Now when I try to check on fares, I get a message that the promo’s already been used, even though it hasn’t been.:confused::mad:

6. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Somebody probably beat you to it! Maybe someone else will post their unused code as I am sure many others have an expiring code.:)

druiddation likes this.