$25 HotelTonight Credit ($50 for New Users) - Not Referral Spam

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by TheNextBillGates, Feb 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. TheNextBillGates

TheNextBillGates Member

Status Points:
    I'm a huge HotelTonight fan. My wife and I have used the app to hotel hop on some recent trips...including an amazing two nights in Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan then the Venetian where we saved hundreds.

I scour the internet to pick up codes when they become available for general use. There hasn't been any for a long time (everyone just spews their referral codes, but they all do the same thing).

I just found a new code today! Existing customers can use code BOOKEUROPE to add $25 to their account! This is NOT a referral code, it can be added to existing accounts!

If you've never used the app, you can download it and sign up using a referral code AND the bonus code to get a $50 credit for your first use! Those codes would be JKING295 then BOOKEUROPE

That's enough to cover many of the hotels that they offer in smaller cities, so you could get a free night!

ffitalia and uggboy like this.
  2. ffitalia

ffitalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    thanks for code :)

3. ValF

ValF Silver Member

Status Points:
    When I tried this code it gave me an error saying it could not be applied to accounts denominated in us dollars. I tried changing the currency to display in euros, but got the same error message. Guess this probably only works for members who signed up for accounts with a europe address. Oh well...

gregm likes this.
  4. TheNextBillGates

TheNextBillGates Member

Status Points:
    Odd...worked for me, I'm US based and have booked with them in the past. Do you have a CC on file? I use Google Wallet, not sure if that made a difference. I never actually entered my address into the HT app since I used Google Wallet. I did switch my currency, but I'm not sure if I had to or not.

5. ValF

ValF Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a CC on file. I had a problem with Google Wallet in the past and won't use them anymore, but perhaps some people who have had success using this code could chime in on whether Google Wallet makes a difference.

6. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    I read something similar in another thread, but essentially they said to first change your settings to a country that used the currency you were able to purchase with.