@25 Gift Card From Priority Club

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by katstarr, Jul 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is the offer US only?:confused:

man on the move. and Kaanapali like this.
  3. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. Mark.Dragon
    Original Member

Mark.Dragon Silver Member

Status Points:
    No registration possible for german account..
    -> Your code is invalid.

Greetings Mark

5. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    SC Flier likes this.
  6. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Worked for me!

7. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. Was switching stays to Marriott, might stay wih IHG for a few stays!!

8. Mark.Dragon
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I found this Infos today about the Promo:

This promotion is only available for Priority Club Accounts in the United States or United Kingdom.
    In the UK the offer is valid for 25 GBP Marks & Spencer gift voucher

Greetings Mark

man on the move. and SC Flier like this.
  9. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    saving up my receipts to do all 4 in one go

10. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you talking about the same promo?

11. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:

Anyone now where the terms and conditions of this offer are. How do you collect the gift cards? Do they send them automatically? or do you have to apply like the $75 weekend card?

12. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a few holiday inn/crowne plaza reservations before 12/31 - but this promo is only available for new bookings. I can't cancel and rereserve my reservations because, in each instance, the hotels are already fully booked...... so it looks like I'll have to forego the $25 promo.

YULtide likes this.
  13. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    What if you just logged in and made a change to the existing reservation, updating it and having the update emailed should show and may qualify. Since the hotel is full don't change the room or rate, maybe just add the another name to the reservation, maybe your spouse. No guarantees but its worth a shot for $25.00,

katstarr likes this.
  14. Mark.Dragon
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Take a look here:
    A $25 Reward Choice Certificate will be awarded after each qualifying stay, up to a maximum of 5 qualifying stays at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide when stay is booked through an IHG brand or mobile site between July 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012 (standard booking terms and conditions apply at each participating hotel).​
    A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable certificate. No certificates will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Certificates will be awarded within 6 weeks after the qualifying stay is completed.​
    This exclusive offer is valid for the original recipient only and may not be forwarded. Reward Choice Certificates are fulfilled by Hallmark Business Connections. Hallmark Business Connections is not affiliated with InterContinental Hotels Group (“IHG”). The Reward Choice Certificates are redeemable for gift certificates and gift cards to one of hundreds of national and regional retailers, catalogs, restaurants, and entertainment providers. The member may select their gift certificate or gift card at rewardchoice.com/redeem or by mailing in the redemption form on their certificate. Members must respond within 6 months to obtain the gift card. Merchants are not affiliated with IHG and do not sponsor, co-sponsor, or endorse this promotion. Merchant trade names and logos are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission. All rights reserved. Merchants are not liable for any claims related to this offer. Please refer to back of gift card/certificate for complete terms and conditions.​

Greetings Mark​

15. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, so it looks like you might be able to double dip and get this card per stay and the week day or weekend prepaid mastercard offers.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/ihg/ho...erch-_-6C2_US_en-_-AllOffersSlot1_VacationPay

Getting your $75 Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard® is easy. Here’s how:
    Stay for two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) between May 14, 2012 and September 3, 2012 at any one of the over 4,500 hotels in the IHG® Family of Brands and we’ll give you a $75 Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard (up to $300) to play.

Stay 2 consecutive weekday nights at any of the IHG Family of Brands’ hotels and get a $50 Travel Bonus Prepaid MasterCard (Up to $200) 4/16-8/2
    Stay two consecutive weekday nights at any of the IHG Family of Brands’ hotels and get a $50 Travel Bonus Prepaid MasterCard® (Up to $200) from April 16 through August 2, 2012. Weekdays are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. This offer may be earned four times during the promotion period for a total $200 in MasterCard rebates.
    It seems that all three of these promos overlap until August 2, and then two of them overlap until Sept. 3.

ShrinkTheGlobe likes this.
  16. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    i was working the get50, sorry for the confusion... now going for the 25s...

SC Flier likes this.
  17. ShrinkTheGlobe

ShrinkTheGlobe Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have an update.

I think this was a targeted offer because I just emailed Priority Club about a previous stay and they replied back that I was not targeted for this offer.

18. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:

This is correct because it has been reported elsewhere that someone who signed up but was not originally targeted did not get the gift card.

So, all of you who signed up, don't expect it, but if it does come, all the better!