2015 dallas

Discussion in 'Dallas | April 17-19, 2015 [normal/advanced]' started by schultzfly, Mar 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. schultzfly

schultzfly New Member

Status Points:
    Hello, new to this, can anyone give me feedback on these events by FTU, as I am interested in Dallas in april. Is it strictly educational information, as that is what I want. Or is that selling of high cost memberships ? thanks !

2. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Information. No sales beyond promoting credit cards

3. schultzfly

schultzfly New Member

Status Points:
    thanks so much, that makes me feel better ! I have no problem with that. Look forward to this !

4. schultzfly

schultzfly New Member

Status Points:
    One more question, I signd up for the FTU 1, but noticed advanced space now, is that for the die hards, is the 1 fine for first time attendie ? Just diving into more point ediucation. thanks .

5. davef139

davef139 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you're just getting into things, then you will want to be in the regular stuff. The advanced assumes you know most everything that would be presented already in the regular FTU stuff.

6. schultzfly

schultzfly New Member

Status Points:
    thanks Dave ! Learning more everyday. Been a BA Avios (visa avion) member for about 6 years now. Otherwise just into collecting points with whoever/wherever I can. Would like to learn on better flight routing, more credit card bonuses, meaning of airport codes, bonus points, etc. I already do quite a bit of research online, but was worried that the advanced may be little over my head right now? have a great day.

7. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Probably based on how you've self-described. The intro level stuff is usually very, very educational.

Of course, I'm slightly biased as one of the people presenting. ;)

alfagirl, storyteller and William JLP like this.