2014 Freddie Awards

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Feb 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear MilePoint members,

It’s that time of the year again! Cast your vote for this year’s Freddie Awards, recognizing the most preferred travel loyalty programs worldwide. These awards are especially meaningful because you, the frequent travelers, choose the winners.

Why should you vote for us? Well, Jeff Zidell, senior Vice President of Hyatt Gold Passport, is here to tell you. From elite membership benefits, to new hotel locations in exciting places, there are plenty of reasons to vote “Hyatt Gold Passport”. Check it out here on our blog, Keyed Into Hyatt.

We’re in it to win it, so vote today in the 2014 Freddie Awards: http://vote.freddieawards.com.

Thanks for your support,

Hyatt Gold Passport

2. HighPlainsDrifter

HighPlainsDrifter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hyatt is a class act all the way, although I voted for the IHG Big Win as the best overall promotion due to bribery (i.e. collecting about 300,000 IHG points for 15 stays between the two Big Win promotions).

WilliamQ and gleff like this.
  3. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Big Win is like a pendulum. Some absolutely loves it (attainable targets and big bonus) while others hate it (or could not be bothered - ridiculous targets or miserable bonus).
    Obviously you belong to the first group. :)

4. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hyatt got my voted