2013 Member Refer a Member Sign-Up Bonus

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Mirror74, Mar 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Link to details about the program & who gets what:
    http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rew...er-a-friend.mi

Direct link to referral page:
    http://joinmarriottrewards.com/Friend/US/

Should give you all the info you need. The bottom line is you can refer 5 people per year; you get 2,000 points per stay up to 5 stays per person, as do they (and once they join, they can then refer 5 people), so up to 10,000 point per year.

If you're asking for a referral it would help if you really do plan to stay at a Marriott in the next year. Like others I've been asked to refer folk, but the bonus points don't really add up so in some cases I've referred folk who ended up not staying at Marriotts, which was a waste of a referral for both sides.

The bennies to me (and other folk who refer) is that we get bonus points when the person we refer stays at Marriotts & of course the bennie to those being referred is that they get bonus points as well. Win-win. Also please note that it takes a few hours after the referral for the invite to actually hit your email in box (and check your spam box).

Another thing - it's not required, but is certainly helpful - please PM your referrer when you've accepted the invite so that they know the process worked. And then stay at Marriotts, hopefully have good experiences, and enjoy the bonus points for staying at them. Also once you're a member you can refer other folk. Another win-win.

2. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Nachos have 7 referrals left. PM me if you need one :)

Thanks!

3. airshadow
    Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have all 5 of mine - but certainly hit up mirohacek and nacho first - once they're out - PM me :)

4. LauraPDX

LauraPDX Silver Member

Status Points:
  5. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have 2 referrals left for 2013, happy to send one to you. PM me, please, will reply ASAP. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Still have referrals left - so PM me if you need one :)

Thanks!

7. BlackHill

BlackHill Active Member

Status Points:
    I have several referrals left. Please PM me with your email if you need one.

Thanks,
    BlackHill