2013 Member Refer a Member Sign-Up Bonus

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by thepointstraveler, Jan 4, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. thepointstraveler

thepointstraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    If an existing Marriott Rewards member refers you to the Marriott Rewards program, both the new member and the existing member will receive 2,000 bonus points for each stay (up to 5 paid stays/10,000 points) that the new member makes within their first year with Marriott.

If you need a referal, post it here so that we can all help each other and ourselves out with our points collections! Please don't ask for a referral if you do not even know if you will be staying at any Marriotts as it is frustrating to refer someone only for them to not stay and nobody to get any bonus points.

For more info, see the FlyerTalk thread post 1 here, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...5-2012-member-refer-member-sign-up-bonus.html

FYI, I have 4 referals left this year so please PM me if you need a referal!

2. Mooper
    Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Status Points:
    They are using the same link as for 2012 - hasn't changed nor expired.

3. thepointstraveler

thepointstraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm assuming you are referring to the link Marriott is using for members to send referral emails?

http://joinmarriottrewards.com/Friend/US/ - here is the link to use to send a referral email to someone.

4. Mooper
    Original Member

Mooper Silver Member

Status Points:
    thepointstraveler likes this.
  5. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have referrals left as well. PM me if you need to sign up!