$20 off "wanna get away" fare with 100 my coke rewards points

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by curtis1120, Nov 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. curtis1120

curtis1120 Silver Member

I didn't see this posted elsewhere, it's not a huge discount, but it is even fewer coke rewards points.

My Coke Rewards $20 Discount Off Wanna Get Away Fares Terms and Conditions (Nov ’11-Dec ’11)

• $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
    • Purchase must be made between November 1, 2011 and February 1, 2012 for travel November 8, 2011 through February 16, 2012.
    • Blackout dates apply November 22, 2011 through November 29, 2011 and December 15, 2011 through January 2, 2012. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
    • The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”.
    • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
    • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.