2 queen bed room to be converted to standard room if using reward night bookings?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by kayjay, Jan 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kayjay
    Original Member

kayjay Silver Member

I emailed the Crowne Plaza, Republique regarding my upcoming stay with them in July using reward points.

These are my questions:
    1. We will stay for 6 nights at your property and I am planning to book reward nights using points, will we get a 2 queen bed room?

2. Since our baby will be 6 months old and we would need a microwave oven and a fridge in our room to store milk and baby food for our baby, is it possible?

3. Can we get the quietest side of the hotel if possible?

4. Since we are doing our stopover in Paris, we will be having 4 checked in baggage with us, will you able to accommodate 3 baggage in the bell room, if possible? We just need 1 checked in baggage for our usage while in Paris.

5. Is it possible to get a complimentary crib for the baby to sleep?

Here is the response:

We thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Paris Republique.

Further to your request, we would like to inform you that you can only book one Standard room accommodating up to 2 people with your reward points (this is the Priority Club policy).

In case you need a quadruple room for your family, please make your reservation for 2 people advising us before to check availability and then re-contact us.

We will be able to offer you a Superior – 2 queen bed room for a supplement of 45 Euros a night. We can put a crib in your room, free of charge.

For your information, in each room you will find an automatic mini-bar. This is not a fridge, so no adapted for food or anything else.

You will be able to ask the room service team to warm up the baby food (for free, of course !)

We have superior rooms facing the courtyard side, the quietest side. We will do the best to assign one of these rooms.

We assure you will be able to leave several baggage in the bell room.

Looking forward to welcoming you, we remain at your disposal should you need any other information.

The email response was quite good. Thanks to the cs rep at CP, Republique.

But I am seeing availability for 2 queen bed room for all the nights. I don't know whether CP will change the 2 queen bed room reservation to a standard room? how can they do this?

I'd like a refrigerator and microwave oven in my room, which is a disappointment, but I guess we can manage.