2 Admiral Club Passes - Trade

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Jsm1985, Jul 2, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Jsm1985

Jsm1985 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have 2 Admiral Club Passes I won recently. I don't really fly AA so I am looking to trade. Preferably US Airways or Delta club passes. Send me a message if you're interested.

DLroads, traveler and Sweet Willie like this.
  2. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    you can get into Admiral's club even if you don't fly AA AFAIK

Flying Bat, wrxmom and rharrigill like this.
  3. Sedosi

Sedosi Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wouldn't trade them necessarily, just use them when you have a layover in a location that has an Admiral's lounge. Like kyunbit says, you don't have to fly AA to have them honored.

Flying Bat and wrxmom like this.
  4. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'd like to have them for an upcoming trip but I don't have anything to trade. I agree with the other comments just use them while flying on other metal.

Sedosi likes this.
  5. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    This doesn't always work, because many airports have separate security screening for different terminals. Then unless you're flying from the terminal with an Admiral's Club, TSA won't let you in there.

6. Skye1
    Original Member

Skye1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Expiration date? If not for quite a while, you may want to hold on to them in the "ya' never know when you might unexpectedly wish you had one" paradigm, the unexpected layover or delay wherein you're stuck in a place--domestic or international--that has an A/C that you CAN actually get to, then, as expiration date nears, either seriously seek a trade, or simply do the random act of kindness and surprise some unsuspecting but seriously-in-need of traveller with them.

7. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
  8. DLroads
    Original Member

DLroads Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have few SC passes. I'll trade 2 for 2. U can never tell when AC pass would become useful to someone in my group. What's the exp. date? mine are somewhere in June 2013.