2 AA Lounge Passes For Credit Card Spend- Targeted

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    [​IMG]Disclosure: I receive a commission if you apply & get approved for the US Airways credit card mentioned in this post. Thank you for supporting Michael W Travels.

Back in May I wrote about a limited time offer that I received from CitiCards. With the offer I could get two American Airlines AAdmirals Club passes for adding an authorized user and spending a pre-determined amount of money on my credit card.

I wasn’t interested in the offer for a couple of reasons:

• I already have lounge membership due to the Citi AAdvantage Exec Card
    • I was working on spends to earn sign-up bonuses on a couple of cards

Being that I have Admirals Club membership these lounge passes had little value to me unless I planned to give them away.

I just received an e-mail from CitiCards with another offer where I can earn two Admirals Club Lounge Passes.

This time the offer is a bit easier to fulfill but still nothing to write home about.

To earn two Admirals Club passes this time, all I have to do is spend $1,250 on eligible purchases by 9/30/14. (Eligible purchases include clothing, electronics and computer, office supply and department stores.)

This amounts to $250 less spend needed and not having to add an authorized user.

Considering I have until September 30 to meet the required spend, I am debating whether or not I should go for it (reason why below). Odds are that I will need to allocate the spend towards other cards which I am working towards sign up bonuses for.

If I do go for this offer, I’ll give away the Admirals Club passes since they serve me little good with Kim and I both having AA Executive cards.

Did you receive any special offers from Citi recently? If so, what did you get?

The post 2 AA Lounge Passes For Credit Card Spend- Targeted appeared first on Michael W Travels….

The post 2 AA Lounge Passes For Credit Card Spend- Targeted appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...