2,000 Miles for a Penny With Chase INK CARD.. Limit 10 purchases ...20,000 miles for 10 cents.

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by satman40, Jan 18, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Negative Cost Deal
    Staples currently has a great deal on some questionable antivirus software. Right now you can purchase McAfee Antivirus 2016 for $39.99. Doesn’t sound good? Well they will also throw in a $39.98 rebate bringing down your cost to $.01 per copy!

The Rebate
    The $39.98 rebate is done completely online and is paid out in the form of a prepaid Visa gift card. Better yet, there is a limit of 10 rebates per name/household so you can do quite well here. Let’s take a look.

If you purchase the digital version online, then you can stack savings from credit card rewards, Staples Rewards and a cash back portal. Note that many states do not charge sales tax for digital purchases, so it is probably better to get the digital version.

Here is what you will earn for the online purchase after rebate:

• 2,000 Ultimate Rewards points with a Chase Ink (substitute in your credit card rewards if using another card.)
    This offer may not work in Canada........20,000 United or Southwest Air Miles for 10 cents.,,

iolaire likes this.
  2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I purchased some in boxes and gave them away when I ordered online this was Staplee reply a few days after the order was placed., and sent to me tonight, our local stores have 2 in stock, at each store.

Item # 1910459 McAfee Antivirus Basic 1 PC for Windows 2016 Download, Qty 10
    We sincerely apologize; we are contacting you regarding your above order. Unfortunately, the above referenced item number is not currently available. This item was part of a special promotion and we are not offering backorders or rainchecks. At this time the item has been canceled and you have not been billed for it.

3. homelesshobbit

homelesshobbit New Member

Status Points:
    did you do 10 different orders?

also the math is 39.99*5=199.95*10=1999.95 total for 10 orders right? Not 20,000?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    One download order of 10,

This came from the Boarding Area, and other are also saying Staples has canceled the deal.

Someone did correct them, I did a cut and paste.

Staples does have some other rebate deals going,