1K Voice Email?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by UA191, May 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. UA191

UA191 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've been a 1K with UA for a few years now, and the last time I had to file a complaint, I sent it to 1kvoice@united.com. Does that email still exist post-merger? If not, what is the new customer service email? Cheers!

TAHKUCT likes this.
  2. ssullivan
    Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes it still exists. Used it a few months ago.

3. Flying Machine

Flying Machine Silver Member

Status Points:
    Actually, from what I noticed www.united.com/premiervoice seems to be the link for an online form to fill out for correspondence. Once you apply your UA Mileage Plus number it will route to the appropiate voice team.. I have hear that the other are getting bounced, but somehow replied to ( if that makes sense to you ) Safe Travels

4. UA191

UA191 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Awesome! The 1kvoice email does work, it just autoresponds with a message saying that it will take some time for processing, etc.

Flyer1976 likes this.
  5. Albert
    Original Member

Albert Gold Member

Status Points:
    I used it a week ago for a problem that I had with delayed luggage and still haven't heard back. I got the automated response with a case number, what is the best way to follow-up?

6. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well I'm not sure if the recent Winter IRROPs will make customer response times worse but give them time...

7. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is good to know. I usually just fire off a "snail-mail," and those seem to always get addressed, though the last one DID take several weeks. We got a big apology from the agent, via telephone, saying "Sorry, but your letter sort of got lost." She was quick to address the issue, and handle it.

Hunt

8. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    I just sent an email to 1Kvoice and usually you get an automated reply, but it didn't happen this time. Is the email dead?

9. Steve GadFly
    Original Member

Steve GadFly Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nope...I sent something a few weeks ago. The automated reply came back about a half-day later and I received a personalized reply the next day.

Flyer1976 likes this.