15% off HI CV online booking

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by foxberg, Mar 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a code from the Travel Show that just ended today in NYC. I picked it up at the HI Club Vacations booth. I don't know if it will work with HI CV only or if this is valid for any IHG reservations. I was not able to apply it to a random hotel with random dates, but it worked with CV. To get a discount you need to book online and enter Corp ID 100218170. The rate will come up as a TRAVELER DISCOUNT GUIDE.

***EDIT***
    Forgot to mention, the reps at the boot said that booking with this Corp ID would be a qualifying stay.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    Rosalia and Sweet Willie like this.
  2. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Didn't work for a reservation at a holiday inn I was just making. Thanks anyway. I use corp ID 000103772 , and It always give me a good rate. usually about $5-10 below the advance purchase, and it's qualifying, and cancelable.

Rosalia likes this.
  3. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    What ID is that?

ffitalia likes this.
  4. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    It seems to me it is General Motor. I tried some others and as a matter of fact, in some hotels it is 5 euros less, but in others it shows a higher rate than the Advance Rate. Wonder if when a member has "leisure" mentioned in his RWC account, he still could use such ID codes.

DJP_707 likes this.
  5. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    "FORD MOTOR COMPANY GOLD"

foxberg likes this.