$15 Off $100 Staples Purchase With Amex Offers

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It has been a little while since we have had an interesting Amex Offer (by little while, I mean a couple of weeks). This is a nice offer that will actually make me use an American Express card at Staples instead of my Chase Ink Bold/Plus. $15 Off $100 Staples Purchase From now through September 30, if you use your Amex card (that you have saved this offer to) at Staples.com, you will receive a $15 statement credit. That’s right, the offer is not for in-store purchases – only at Staples.com. Also, the offer is not available for gift cards that are delivered to you electronically (which is a shame as they have some great e-gift cards from various retailers). But, this is still a free $15. One of the things you can do is purchase a $100 Visa gift card, but you will pay $6.95 for that. Instead, you can get other gift cards that will only charge an additional $1.99 in addition to the face value of the... The post $15 Off $100 Staples Purchase With Amex Offers appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...