15% Air Canada Code for TANGO and T+ Fares (within Canada) looking for a good home

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by mtlfire, Jul 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've got an extra 15% Air Canada code. Its good on Tango and T+ fares, but according to the fine print its valid only within Canada. (Must be to and from a Canadian destination, I tested it).

Must be booked before July 15th, for travel until October 31st 2012.

I don't have access to the trading form here yet, and ask nothing in return anyways. So if you have any last minute travel within Canada planned and would like to save 15% -- send me a private message. First come, first served.

The rest of the fine print:

This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies exclusively at aircanada.com on Air Canada published Tango and Tango Plus fares and cannot be combined with any other offer. The discount applies to the base fare only. All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges are not discounted. This offer is valid on Air Canada operated flights (includes Air Canada Express*, Tier 3 and Air Canada Vacations) as indicated only.
    The discount will be displayed when you choose your flight. There is a maximum of nine (9) passenger(s) per booking, unless otherwise indicated. This promotional code is available on one-way and round trip itineraries only and does not apply on multi-city itineraries.

YULtide, canucklehead and sobore like this.
  2. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    very kind of you to offer this!

YULtide likes this.
  3. global_happy_traveller
    Original Member

global_happy_traveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Up to 9 people in the same booking, let's go on a road trip folks !!!

YULtide likes this.
  4. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    Too bad....booked a flight at noon.

YULtide likes this.
  5. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Spoken for by a brand new member from today. Hope he sticks around ;)

YULtide and canucklehead like this.