10-second tip: how to get to and from the airport…anywhere.

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    [​IMG]
    This awesome tip comes from reader Claire, who responded to my procrastination panic yesterday with this lovely comment:

[​IMG]

Sure enough, I am already thanking her from the future.

The site ToAndFromTheAirport is an amazing resource that lists most (if not all) of your options for – you guessed it – getting to and from the airport once you get to a city.

Since I recently had a weird Chicago transportation experience, I decided to see what the site had to say about the way I got from the O’Hare terminal to the catacombs (I told you it was weird).

It was right on target!

[​IMG]

Next, I looked at the options for Narita, since that is where we will be next week. Again, packed with information. I love how at the end of all this, they actually write, “To say that the train situation at Narita airport is confusing is an understatement!” Sigh. Not looking forward to that. I hope they don’t have catacombs in Narita, or we will likely end up there.

[​IMG]

The super comprehensive site also lists helpful airport facts at the bottom of every page:

[​IMG]

I am so excited about this site! It’s going to save me so much time. Thanks again, Claire. Fabulous!

Have you tried toandfromtheairport.com? Thoughts?

The post 10-second tip: how to get to and from the airport…anywhere. appeared first on Points and Pixie Dust.

The post 10-second tip: how to get to and from the airport…anywhere. appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...