1-800-flowers ... any success getting points?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by DebraI, Apr 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    I usually use 1-800-flowers for flower delivery for my Mom, as they have been reliable in the past. I've heard that Priority Club isn't always the best for posting points from online shopping. Has anyone been successful with using 1-800-flowers and getting the PC points afterwards? At 30 points/dollar, I may just try it anyway... but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask first.

Thanks everyone. :)

Deb

Chimpy likes this.
  2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did this a few years ago without any problem. You may wish to take a screen shot of your transaction just in case any issues arise. As long as you have proof of the transaction PC will work it out to get you the points you earned if there is a problem.

Horse likes this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've earned miles with delta via 800-flowers in the past with no issues. Not sure how well the process works with other programs our how fast the points post.

4. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sounds good... thanks for the feedback.

5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looked at my Delta activity and I see that generally it takes 2 weeks for the miles to post. My guess is they might have a similar setup with the IHG guys.

DebraI likes this.
  6. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    I bought the flowers over the weekend... haven't even been delivered yet, and the points just posted to my PC account. They even beat the points posting from the stay I had this past weekend at a Holiday Inn!

viguera likes this.
  7. Clocktower
    Original Member

Clocktower Silver Member

Status Points:
    I used this to order a gift basket for my darling wife (who doesn't care for flowers) for Mother's Day. The points posted even before the basket was delivered. :)

8. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yup, same thing happened with me. I used, for comparison, FTD.com to deliver flowers to my mother-in-law up here in Canada, and it took about 2 weeks for the points to post. Either way, not a bad deal. I'll definitely use the 1-800-flowers service again though. I may check into their 1-800-baskets one too.

9. jimmlenk

jimmlenk New Member

Status Points:
    One of my friend said that the dispute arose after 1-800-Flowers .com decided to get into the "creating and delivering fresh-cut fruit arrangements" game last spring, chasing the success of Edible Arrangements' flower-shaped-melon-on-a-stick bouquets. Usually I take the flowers delivery from 1-800-Flowers with the affordable prices. Please produce some more attachments about the topic to view detail information.

flower delivery manila
    philippines flower delivery

10. ZCT

ZCT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yep. Did it three times, got paid every time. It took a little while to post, but it did.