1,750 Free United miles (worth $35)

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by duc1986d, Jul 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. duc1986d

duc1986d Silver Member

Status Points:
    1,000 Free United miles after you sign up for ThanksAgain via United website (worth $20)

[​IMG]
    1. Go to United.com
    2. Go to > Mileageplus > Earn Award Miles > Gifts, flowers, wine, daily deals and more > Thanks Again [thanksagain.com]
    3. Register for a new Thanks Again account
    4. Once you’re done registering, click on “My Account”.
    5. Underneath your billing info, there should be a link that says “Click Here to Join Thanks Again Offers.” Click on it. (There is also a vertical banner ad on the right side that you can click.)
    6. The offer should appear saying you’ll receive 1000 miles for signing up for this Visa Offers. Click on “Earn 1,000 bonus miles”
      • You have to enroll your phone via text message,
      • You have to register a visa credit card with this offer. Thanks Again will track the spending on that card.
      • Bonus miles should deposit in 4-6 weeks to your Thanks Again account and probably takes an additional 4-6 weeks to post from Thanks Again account to your United miles account.
    Additional Notes:
    • You are enrolling your phone number and registered card directly with Visa. Thanks Again is just a partner.
    • You can always opt out of the text messages by replying back via text “STOP”
    • If you have enrolled in a previous Visa Offers program, as long as it is not through Thanks Again, YOU ARE STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROMOTION!

**************************************************************************************************************************************
    750 Free United miles after you sign up for [COLOR=#993300][FONT=inherit][SIZE=21px]MyPoints[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] via United website (worth $15)

[​IMG]
    1. Go to United.com
    2. Go to > Mileageplus > Earn Award Miles > Gifts, flowers, wine, daily deals and more > Mypoints
    3. Register for a new MyPoints Account
    4. Your account needs to be active for 30 days with MyPoints and wait 6-8 weeks for miles to post

Spangenberg and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  2. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have any experience with the Thanks Again offer? How quickly did the miles post? How much did they contact you?

3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I signed up with them for the US Airways Grand Slam and I rarely hear from them. Or maybe they do spam and I have them filtered, but personally I don't remember getting a whole lot of emails from them or anything.

4. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    I receive nothing from ThanksAgain, thankfully. The only time I find emails are when I've instigated due to missing postings during US GS.

As for MyPoints has anyone received them? Neither I nor my better half have and my account is over 6months old....

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Big fat no.

6. Miles
    Original Member

Miles Silver Member

Status Points:
    How do you opt out later from their texts?

7. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you just respond STOP when you get one.