1,500Avios with Avios and Accor Hotels -no minumum required

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

This is a very generous offer from Avios and Accor Hotels. You can earn 1,500 Avios just for stays in any of their brands ( except Ibis). There is is no minimum stays required which means that you can even just spend one day and get the bonus.

The brands that participate are Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure or Adagio, unfortunately Ibis do not participate. The offer is valid from 9th of July to 30th of Septempber and it is excellent value in my opinion, especially for this in the UK. I would assume that the “Happy Mondays” sale they have with their Novotel brand for £40 will participate in this offer.

In order to receive the points you will have to be sign up to LeClub Accor’s loyalty program and choose Avios as your earning partner. Once you have completed your stay and your points post you can switch to another partner when other deals are available.

More information regarding this offer can be found here.

I will definitely be taking advantage of this in the next few weeks.

Happy Travels [​IMG]

The post 1,500Avios with Avios and Accor Hotels -no minumum required appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...