~$1,500 West Coast To Europe Business Class Tickets!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Over the past several weeks we've seen several business class fare wars to Europe, which are always exciting. For example, a few weeks ago we saw ~$2000 fares between the West Coast and Europe. Last week we saw similarly good fares between the East Coast and Europe. The best part of both of these offers was that they were stackable with some other great promotions -- you could receive a $400 discount when booking through AARP, and then save a further 10% when paying with the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, as long as all flights are operated by British Airways. The good news is that it looks like some similarly good fares are back for travel on oneworld -- I'm seeing business class fares of ~$2,100 for travel between Las Vegas, San Diego, or Seattle, and Amsterdam, Milan, and Rome. I'm sure there are other markets where it's available as well, though those are the ones I came across. The post ~$1,500 West Coast To Europe Business Class Tickets! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...